The benefits of the Aspire credit card are the same as other no-fee credit cards designed specifically for people with bad credit. It’s unclear how much credit limit you can get, but the terms say they don’t allow the credit limit to be raised. What you get is what you get.
The main advantage is the nature of the product: an unsecured credit card. It does not require a large deposit. Secured credit cards work like unsecured cards in that you earn money but don’t touch the deposit. Your deposit amount is your limit, so you are “locked-in” when depositing. When using the Aspire credit card, you do not need to make any deposits.
Check Out The Card Benefits
- Earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after spending $4,000 in the first 3 months. It’s the best deal right now, so get it now if you need this card.
- We value Hilton Honors Points at 0.4 cents/point (hotel point value). You can find out how many points you need for a free night here. So the biggest welcome offer of 150,000 is worth around $600!
- Earn 14 Hilton Honors Points for every dollar spent on hotel stays across the Hilton portfolio; 7x points for direct bookings with airlines or on amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly with certain car rental companies and in American restaurants; 3x points on other purchases.
- Reward a weekend night at a Hilton Portfolio hotel or resort with your new card and every year of card membership. A second weekend reward night at a Hilton Portfolio hotel or resort after spending $60,000 on card purchases in a calendar year.
- Complimentary Hilton Diamond status for the cardholder.
- Free Priority Pass Select (PPS) card for primary cardholders (enroll here). You can bring 2 people for free. Please note that AmEx-issued PPS cards no longer offer meal credit (can only be used at airport PPS lounges).